Yes. The Red Tab Foundation will send you a follow-up email from Veri-Tax after your enrollment has been confirmed. It will ask you to fill out a form giving the IRS permission to share your household income from 2019 with Red Tab Foundation.
Articles in this section
- How does the Red Tab Savers Program work?
- How do I earn my match bonus?
- What is a Savings Month period?
- Do I need to verify my income?
- Is there an income limit on who can participate?
- Can I continue to save after the six month program ends?
- Can I use the money in my account before the six months is up?
- What is SaverLife and why do I keep hearing about it?
- Do I have to save for a specific purpose?
- Do I need to belong to a specific bank to participate?