Yes. Because Red Tab Foundation is a non-profit organization, Red Tab Savers can only be offered to employees whose households earn at or below the area median income. You can view those limits here.
Articles in this section
- How does the Red Tab Savers Program work?
- How do I earn my match bonus?
- What is a Savings Month period?
- Do I need to verify my income?
- Is there an income limit on who can participate?
- Can I continue to save after the six month program ends?
- Can I use the money in my account before the six months is up?
- What is SaverLife and why do I keep hearing about it?
- Do I have to save for a specific purpose?
- Do I need to belong to a specific bank to participate?