Yes, you can link checking accounts to your Red Tab Savers account. However, please note that any spending or withdrawals you make from your checking account will count against your $10 monthly deposit.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my Paypal Account?
- My bank isn't on the list of banks.
- How do I find my online banking credentials or login information?
- Can I change the bank account that I link to my Red Tab Savers Account?
- Do I have to be the account holder for the savings account I link?
- Is there a minimum balance I need to have in my bank account?
- Can I link my checking account?
- Can I link a bank account that I share with other people?