Unfortunately, if you've earned and claimed rewards through Red Tab Savers, you can't participate again. You've proven that you're already an awesome saver! However, if you have gotten part of the way through the process - you registered or linked, but could not save or earn rewards - you can participate again. However, you'll need to create a new account with a different email address than the one you used to sign up before.
Articles in this section
- How does the Red Tab Savers Program work?
- Member Support Schedule
- Can I continue to save after the six month program ends?
- Can I use the money in my account before the six months is up?
- What is SaverLife and why do I keep hearing about it?
- Do I have to save for a specific purpose?
- Do I need to belong to a specific bank to participate?
- What's the purpose of the Red Tab Savers Program?
- How are the rewards funded?
- How long is the program?