To participate in the program, sign up on our website: redtabsavers.earn.org, link your bank account to the platform, provide proof of your household income, and start saving at least $10 a month. The Red Tab Foundation (RTF) will match the dollar amount you deposit, up to $40 a month, for six months. If you save every month for six months, you’ll get an additional, one-time “consistency reward” of $20. When the program is over and you take a quick survey, you will be asked to enter your account number and routing number and your match rewards will be deposited directly to your account.
Articles in this section
- How does the Red Tab Savers Program work?
- Member Support Schedule
- Can I continue to save after the six month program ends?
- Can I use the money in my account before the six months is up?
- What is SaverLife and why do I keep hearing about it?
- Do I have to save for a specific purpose?
- Do I need to belong to a specific bank to participate?
- What's the purpose of the Red Tab Savers Program?
- How are the rewards funded?
- How long is the program?