You can withdraw funds at any point during the six month savings period, but you will only receive a match from the Red Tab Foundation if your account balance has grown each month by at least $10 over the previous month. For instance, if you take $10 out of your account, you’ll need to deposit $20 by the end of your savings month to receive a match.
Articles in this section
- How does the Red Tab Savers Program work?
- Member Support Schedule
- Can I continue to save after the six month program ends?
- Can I use the money in my account before the six months is up?
- What is SaverLife and why do I keep hearing about it?
- Do I have to save for a specific purpose?
- Do I need to belong to a specific bank to participate?
- What's the purpose of the Red Tab Savers Program?
- How are the rewards funded?
- How long is the program?