What you do with the money you save as a Red Tab Saver is up to you! We hope you’ll consider hanging on to your savings as a short-term emergency fund, but if you need to use it to address a pressing issue, that’s what it’s there for! The important thing is that you flex your “savings muscle” and get in the habit of putting aside some savings each month.
Articles in this section
- How does the Red Tab Savers Program work?
- Member Support Schedule
- Can I continue to save after the six month program ends?
- Can I use the money in my account before the six months is up?
- What is SaverLife and why do I keep hearing about it?
- Do I have to save for a specific purpose?
- Do I need to belong to a specific bank to participate?
- What's the purpose of the Red Tab Savers Program?
- How are the rewards funded?
- How long is the program?